Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Whats the Point?



 1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point?\
Some of my solutions were dots, fish hooks, exclamation points, constallations, and claws.
2. Which solution did you chose and why?
 The solution I chose was using multiple exclamation points in a row. I chose this because I thought I would enjoy being able to show contrast on two different kinds of shape and that it would help me become better at drawing value. 3. How did you show contrast in your work?
 I showed the value of dark to light in each exclamation point and made the points on the marks really stand out by adding shadows and depth. 4. What medium did you decide to use? Why did you choose this medium over the others?
 I decided to use pencils. I decided to use this medium because I like the way that pencil looks more than ink does, I find that I can go as dark as I want when I want with pencil and with ink you just get dark to fast. 5. What techniques did you use to create this work?
I used contor lines, cross hatching, and sqiggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment