Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sticky Situation



1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation" 
 When thinking about my project I thought about the worst situations that could happen with showing repition and my top two ideas were a car that broke down with the nearest towns miles away, and my other idea was flight delays on chrismas eve so no one could get home.
2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas? 
 Yes I was by having to find different situations that were unique then everyone else and by finding different ways of using repition in the artwork.
3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?
 I incorperated repition from my chairs, tile floors, and the sign words saying "delay" over and over.
4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it. 
 I used acrylic and I was never very good using this medium in past years, but all the same I think the more bold colors really emphasized my paintings features and made it look better.
5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?
They helped me  find my shading and made my knowledge on highlights better by bringing value to my painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment